Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Medical needs

If you need an adapted property or you need to move because of your medical needs we can help you. Simply complete the medical section when you apply to become a member and the Accessible Homes team will assess your needs. You do not need to get a letter from your Doctor or Consultant.

Your needs will determine what type of property you can bid on and may affect the band award you are given.The Accessible Homes team will inform you of any changes to your band.

If you need more help to find a suitable property you can contact the Accessible Homes team. Staff will be able to help you to find a property that suits your medical needs.