Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Welcome to choose'n'move

The online portal for all your housing needs in Kirklees!

This is where you can apply for social housing, place bids for properties and receive personalised housing advice.

Click on read more to find out what choose 'n' move can do for you.

Read more

Advertising dates 20

Current cycle

19 Feb, until 23 Feb

Next cycle

Starts 26 Feb, until 1 Mar
Over the Christmas period we will be running a two week bidding cycle which will run from Wednesday 25th December 2019 until Sunday 5th January 2020.
For more information please contact the Choose N Move team on 01484 416900,
Or use the messaging facility on this website and we’ll get back to...
Published: Thursday 19 December 2019

View all news

Use our Housing Advice tool to get a tailored response to your housing needs query.